“Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” Joseph Campbell
My heart has been so full of gratitude for last 3 weeks–and I didn’t even know it. Since I’ve been sad a lot, I’ve found myself forgetting to be grateful at times. So here’s my embarrassing confession: I noticed how much I have to be grateful for while looking through my iPhone photos. Seeing the beautiful pictures of smiling friends, happy puppies, gorgeous scenery and delicious food, my heart began to overflow with joy and gratitude. It was a wonderful feeling and it energized me. I thought I’d share some of this with you today.
1. Solo-hikes, with time to think and make wishes.
2. Having so much fun in the photo booth at my friend’s wedding!
3. Our annual hike to Sacajawea Peak with great friends.
4. A fellow blogger tagged me in this post–loved it! See the puppy heart?
5. Part 1: Watching my husband try to teach my niece to dance.
5. Part 2: Getting to have a sleepover with my little loves.
6. Family hikes, early in the morning.
7. Sunday drives through our colorful valley.
8. Celebrating my best friend’s wedding (and doing her makeup)!
9. Fancy chocolate from my dentist for making a referral.
10. A backyard BBQ in which Matt made this creation with pineapple, bacon, shrimp and jalapeños!